representing a broad range of clients
The firm has a broad client base. For example, we provide litigation services for:
- Health care entities, including hospitals, practice groups, and provider networks
- Individual health care providers, including medical, chiropractic, nursing, osteopathic, mental health, and all of the healing arts
- Construction companies and all types of professional contractors in the building and construction trades
- Attorneys and other professionals
- Manufacturers of products
- Local, regional, and national businesses
- Property owners and managers
- Insurance Companies
- Parties in need of mediation and arbitration services to resolve their civil disputes
From Points South:
Take I-95/the Maine Turnpike North. Take Exit 44 (Portland/ Downtown/ South Portland) off of the Maine Turnpike, onto Route 295 North. Take Exit 6A off of Route 295 (the first Forest Avenue exit). As you exit off the ramp, you will be merging into traffic. Stay in the far right lane, and bear right through Deering Oaks Park. The Visitor's Center and water fountain will be on your right. Stay in the right lane and continue through the light at the intersection of Park Avenue and State Street. Go straight up State Street, and turn right at the 4th street, onto Deering Street. We are the second building on your right. It's #43, a large slate blue building with white columns out front. There is one-hour parking on the street around our building, and we also have a small parking lot immediately behind our building.
From Points North:
Take I-95 south to Route 295 south. Take the second Forest Avenue exit off of 295 (Exit 6A). Then follow the directions provided for points south.